Returns of the products listed below will not be accepted in any case, as established in art. 103 of the R.D.L. 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the Consolidated Text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users (hereinafter, TRLGDCU), as well as the rest of the applicable current legislation:
- The provision of services, once the service has been completely executed, when the execution has begun, with the prior express consent of the consumer and user and with the acknowledgment on their part that they are aware that, once the contract has been completely executed by the entrepreneur, you will have lost your right of withdrawal.
- The supply of goods or the provision of services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market that the entrepreneur cannot control and that may occur during the withdrawal period.
- The supply of goods made according to the specifications of the consumer and user or clearly personalized.
- The supply of goods that may deteriorate or expire quickly.
- The supply of sealed goods that are not suitable to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and that have been unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of goods that after their delivery and taking into account their nature have been inseparably mixed with other goods.
- The supply of alcoholic beverages whose price has been agreed at the time of entering into the sale contract and which cannot be delivered within 30 days, and whose real value depends on market fluctuations that the entrepreneur cannot control.
- Contracts in which the consumer and user have specifically requested the entrepreneur to visit him to carry out urgent repair or maintenance operations; If, during that visit, the entrepreneur provides additional services to those specifically requested by the consumer or supplies goods other than the spare parts necessarily used to carry out maintenance or repair operations, the right of withdrawal must apply to said additional services or goods.
- The supply of sealed sound or video recordings or sealed computer programs that have been unsealed by the consumer and user after delivery.
- The supply of daily press, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications.
- Contracts concluded through public auctions.
- The supply of accommodation services for purposes other than serving as housing, transportation of goods, vehicle rental, food or services related to leisure activities, if the contracts provide for a specific date or period of execution.
- The supply of digital content that is not provided on a material support when the execution has begun with the prior express consent of the consumer and user with the knowledge on their part that they consequently lose their right of withdrawal.
As it involves the sale of paper copies of a literary work, a product, consequently fragile by nature and personalized we will not accept returns under art. 103.3. of the TRLGDCU.